19/01/2011

Layouts, layouts, layouts...

Hi all.

Apologies for the lack of updates the past week. I've been in full production swing. I'm aiming to have all of my layouts done and a large proportion of keyframes finalised for next Monday to start animating. I'll hopefully start uploading some rough animation soon after that. In the mean time, here are a couple of layouts that I have completed over the past two days.

t.lucas


Shot for when the plant smashes Ted's moon buggy out of the bubble


This is a perspective shot for Ted's climb up the side of the crater, it's extended past 12 field for panning and zooming.




This is after the plant has been killed, Ted and Suzan are making sure that he is dead. I'm hoping that once this image is coloured it will be more clear what is going on.


These are key frames for one of the final shots. I added a blur in to draw focus as Ted raises his gun.


No comments:

Post a Comment